Makita 5377MG 7-1/4" Magnesium Hypoid Saw
The 5377MG includes:
- 1x Makita 5377MG 7-1/4" Magnesium Hypoid Saw
- 15 AMP motor delivers enough power to tackle the toughest lumber
- Offers increased cut and bevel capacity for added versatility
- Integrated retractable hook allows you to keep the saw handy even when climbing and working in high areas
- Heat treated hypoid gears resist wear and keep the saw cutting like new for years to come
- Ergonomic rubber grip provided increased comfort and control, especially when working at odd angles
- Oversized number markings are easy to read and help you measure and cut more accurately
- Long 10 foot cord features a reinforced end to stand up to daily jobsite abuse
- Large levers allow you to make quick, one-handed adjustments on the fly
Contractors the world over trust Makita Circular Saws to give them the power and accuracy they need to get the job done right the first time. The Makita 5377MG Magnesium Hypoid Saw is another in a long line of quality circular saws from the world leader. Sporting a 15 amp motor and magnesium components, this saw will power through the toughest lumber all day long, and come back the next day for more. It's easy to read number markings and one-handed adjustment knobs mean you can cut quickly and accurately with less re-cutting. Don't trust your job to just any circular saw, trust the Makita 5377MG Magnesium Hypoid Saw to be a cut above the rest.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 5377MG
- MPN: 5377MG
- UPC: 088381076944
- Type: Hypoid Circular Saw
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Bevel Capacity: 51.5
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-3/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°): 1-9/16"
- No Load Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Watts Out: 2,300
- AMPS: 15
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Overall Length: 17-3/4"
- Cord Length: 10 feet
- Net Weight: 13.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.35 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1